تاریخ عضویت
    November 2012
    محل سکونت
    Shiraz
    نوشته ها
    تشکر شده
    تشکر کرده

پیش فرض Pencil Vs Camera

"Pencil Vs Camera" mixes drawing and photography, imagination and reality. It’s a new visual concept invented, initiated and popularized by Ben Heine in 2010. It's full of magic, illusion, poetry and surrealism. Ben published his first "Pencil Vs Camera" image in April 2010 but the series is the result of a long graphic exploration and a logic consequence of his personal artistic development.

Ben usually integrates an inventive hand made drawing in front of a realistic background. There are several methods to achieve the same effect. Ben’s hand is always clearly visible; it represents the close connection between the viewer, the artist and the artwork. The drawing is either in black and white on white paper or in color on black paper, while the photo is often very colorful, this amplifies the contrast between the two mediums.

In this series, Ben likes to focus on people’s life, portraits, nature, animals, architecture... Among others, the main themes approached in "Pencil Vs Camera" are: Love, Freedom, After Life, Friendship and Nature. Ben says: "I just make art for people. I want them to dream and forget their daily troubles. I used to write poems many years ago, I want to convey a poetic and philosophical meaning into my pictures, each new creation should tell a story and generate an intense emotion, like a poem, like a melody".

Because of their originality and the visual innovations Ben brought in his artworks, this series has had a huge impact on the graphic design community and has generated several buzz on the Internet. Ben says the initial idea of this "Pencil Vs Camera" concept came by coincidence while he was writing a letter in his family house in Braives, Belgium.

ویرایش توسط Ali M.Rezaei : Saturday 12 January 2013 در ساعت 08:41
    Jasoos، Hassan.K، m.a.i و 2 نفر دیگر تشکر می‌کنند.

كاربر فعال Ali M.Rezaei آواتار ها
    تاریخ عضویت
    November 2012
    محل سکونت
    Shiraz
    نوشته ها
    تشکر شده
    تشکر کرده
    m.a.i تشکر می‌کند.

كاربر فعال Ali M.Rezaei آواتار ها
    تاریخ عضویت
    November 2012
    محل سکونت
    Shiraz
    نوشته ها
    تشکر شده
    تشکر کرده

پیش فرض

كسي از دوستان اطلاع داره روش تهيه اين گونه تصاوير (Pencil Vs Camera) به چه صورته؟

مجوز های ارسال و ویرایش

• شما نمیتوانید موضوع جدیدی ارسال کنید
  • شما امکان ارسال پاسخ را ندارید
  • شما نمیتوانید فایل پیوست در پست خود ضمیمه کنید
  • شما نمیتوانید پست های خود را ویرایش کنید
  •