صفحه 97 از 689 نخستنخست ... 47 87 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 107 147 197 597 ... آخرینآخرین
نمایش نتایج : از شماره 961 تا 970 , از مجموع 6884
Like Tree33617تشکر

موضوع: شايعات يا واقعيات

كاربر ويژه Kaveh Ghobadi آواتار ها
    تاریخ عضویت
    January 2006
    محل سکونت
    Tehran & Karaj
    نوشته ها
    تشکر شده
    تشکر کرده

پیش فرض پاسخ: شايعات يا واقعيات

در نمایشگاه CES امسال کانن چند دوربین فیلمبرداری HD و غیر HD معرفی می کند.

Canon U.S.A. Packs a Punch with a Powerful New Camcorder Line-Up for 2009
    New Camcorders Offer Advanced Technology for Higher Image Quality and Easy Operation Across a Variety of Recording Formats

LAKE SUCCESS, N.Y., January 5, 2009 – Canon U.S.A., Inc, a leader in digital imaging technology, announces an exciting new line of five VIXIA high definition and six standard definition camcorders, which are available in a variety of different recording formats, including Flash Memory. The camcorders retain Canon's core imaging technologies, but add a wide selection of new features for enhanced image quality and added flexibility for sharing and storing memories.

Highlighting the list of new features is Canon's newest and most sophisticated image processor, DIGIC DV III. The new HD processor is featured in select VIXIA models and delivers stunning color reproduction, clarity and enhanced noise reduction. The newly upgraded processor's high-speed engine powers a variety of other new camcorder features including: 8.0 Megapixel photo capture, Genuine Canon Face Detection Technology, and an advanced Auto Exposure system.

Also new to Canon's video line-up is Video Snapshot Mode, which enables users to capture the highlights of a once in a lifetime trip, or a family milestone, with the same ease as taking photos. Consumers can now record a series of four-second video clips, and along with supplied software which includes various background music compositions, blend in background music to create an exciting movie that will hold everyone's attention.

"Canon's latest camcorder lineup features an exciting new array of advanced technologies that deliver superb image quality and easy operation," said Yuichi Ishizuka, senior vice president and general manager, Consumer Imaging Group, Canon U.S.A. "These new camcorders are available in a variety of recording formats, providing consumers a camcorder choice that complements any lifestyle or situation."

VIXIA High Definition Camcorders:
    All VIXIA camcorders feature Canon's trinity of core technologies that create the highest level of high definition image quality – a Genuine Canon HD Video Lens; Canon designed and manufactured HD CMOS Image Sensor for Full HD image capture; and Canon-developed DIGIC DV II and DIGIC DV III Image Processors. Additional features found on select VIXIA models include Instant AutoFocus, SuperRange Optical Image Stabilization and 24Mbps Recording - the highest bit rate in AVCHD.

The same high quality Genuine Canon Face Detection Technology used in Canon digital cameras is now available in Canon VIXIA high definition camcorders. Up to 35 faces can be detected automatically, and nine detection frames can be displayed at one time. The system is so intelligent that it will even recognize faces that are turned down or sideways. Consumers can select a face they would like the camcorder to continuously track. While in playback, consumers can access specific scenes based on chosen faces.

Canon VIXIA HF S10 and VIXIA HF S100 Flash Memory Camcorders
    Canon's top-of-the-line high definition Flash Memory camcorders, the Canon VIXIA HF S10 and VIXIA HF S100, boast an impressive range of new and advanced features. The VIXIA HF S10 offers the option of recording video to a 32GB internal Flash drive or directly to an SDHC memory card, while the VIXIA HF S100 records to an SDHC memory card only. Both models feature the new DIGIC DV III Image Processor, an 8.59 Megapixel Full HD CMOS Image Sensor, Genuine Canon Face Detection Technology, an advanced Auto Exposure system and Video Snapshot and Dual Shot Modes. In addition, both models deliver stunning 8.0 Megapixel digital photographs.

Canon VIXIA HF20 and VIXIA HF200 Flash Memory Camcorders
    Canon's most compact high definition Flash Memory camcorders, the VIXIA HF20 and VIXIA HF200 are powerhouse options for anyone looking to take their HD camcorder with them wherever they go. The VIXIA HF20 offers the option of recording to a 32GB internal Flash drive or SDHC card slot and the VIXIA HF200 records to an SDHC memory card only. Additional features include a 3.89 Megapixel Full HD CMOS Image Sensor, newly designed Genuine Canon 15x HD Video Lens, advanced Auto Exposure system, and Video Snapshot and Dual Shot Modes.

Canon VIXIA HV40 HDV Camcorder
    The Canon VIXIA HV40 HDV Camcorder, a replacement to the highly acclaimed VIXIA HV30 camcorder, shares the core components found within the VIXIA line, but also offers a Genuine Canon 10x HD Video Lens and 2.96 Megapixel Full HD CMOS Image Sensor. What's more, the camcorder allows consumers to record in native 24p Mode, a feature previously found only on Canon's professional camcorders. Native 24p allows consumer to capture and record 24 progressive frames per second to a HDV tape, a big advantage for the serious filmmaker. Another add-on feature, Custom Key Mode, enables consumers to assign commonly used functions to a single button on the camcorder for easy access.

Standard Definition Camcorders:
    Standard definition camcorders offer consumers the ability to capture and watch high quality video, even if they do not own a high definition television at home. All Canon standard definition camcorders come fully equipped with Canon's core expertise in optics and image processing.

Canon FS22, FS21 and FS200 Flash Memory Camcorders
    The Canon FS22, FS21 and FS200 Flash Memory camcorders are ultra-sleek and compact - up to 17 percent smaller than previous FS series models. The FS22 and FS21 Dual Flash Memory camcorders incorporate 32GB and 16GB of internal Flash memory, respectively and can record video directly to an SDHC memory card. Additionally, these two models feature Genuine Canon 48x Advanced Zoom, which is great for capturing sideline action from the bleachers. The FS200 Flash Memory camcorder records video directly to an SDHC memory card and comes in three fashionable colors – Misty Silver, Sunrise Red and Evening Blue.

Canon DC420 and DC410 DVD Camcorders
    The DC420 and DC410 DVD camcorders are perfect for consumers who want the convenience of recording their memories directly to DVD. The DC420 offers 48x Advanced Zoom, while the DC410 offers 41x Advanced Zoom. Both feature a DIGIC DV II Image Processor and Widescreen Recording, as well as the flexibility of optional add-on features, such as filters and lens accessories, to help achieve a designed look.

Canon ZR960 MiniDV Camcorder
    For consumers who wish to record video to MiniDV, the ZR960 MiniDV camcorder is perfect. This easy-to-use option is a beginner's go-to product. While still incorporating Canon's core technologies and optics, this model provides 41x Advanced Zoom, great for capturing far-away shots, as well as a microphone terminal for better audio control. Additionally, the flexibility of add-on features, such as filters and lens accessories, help to achieve a designed look
    حسام، infinity، farhad44 و 1 نفر دیگر تشکر می‌کنند.
    کاوه قبادی
    Exposure.ir
    I am a visual man. I watch, watch, watch. I understand things through my eyes. Henri Cartier-Bresson

تاریخ عضویت
    January 2006
    محل سکونت
    Tehran & Karaj
    نوشته ها
    تشکر شده
    تشکر کرده

Google to release Picasa beta for Mac

گوگل هم نسخه بتا را برای مکینتاش از نرم افزار Picasa را منتشر می کند.

کد:
    http://news.cnet.com/8301-13580_3-10130075-39.html
    bfarahanchi، infinity، farhad44 و 3 نفر دیگر تشکر می‌کنند.
    کاوه قبادی
    Exposure.ir
    I am a visual man. I watch, watch, watch. I understand things through my eyes. Henri Cartier-Bresson

تاریخ عضویت
    January 2006
    محل سکونت
    Tehran & Karaj
    نوشته ها
    تشکر شده
    تشکر کرده

Sakar صاحب جدید Vivitar هم اعلام کرده است چند لنز جدید برای دوربین های DSLR تولید خواهد کرد.

Vivitar Series 1 Lenses for Digital SLRs (SRP $149.95 to $399.9), including an 85mm F1.4A spherical lens for portraits plus 500mm and 800mm f/8.0 mirror lenses – all usable with both film and digital SLR cameras. The line also offers a 650-1300mm preset lens with a universal mounting ring (T-mt) that allows the lens to fit practically all SLR cameras manufactured since 1960

به همراه این لنز ها چند دوربین کامپک متوسط دیگر هم از این شرکت در راه است.

کد:
    http://www.sakar.com/
    کد:
    http://www.vivitar.com/
    infinity و farhad44 تشکر می‌کنند.
    کاوه قبادی
    Exposure.ir

كاربر بسیار فعال Amir Tavakoli آواتار ها
    تاریخ عضویت
    March 2007
    محل سکونت
    Shiraz
    نوشته ها
    تشکر شده
    تشکر کرده

شایعاتی در مورد نیکون D65 وجود داره:

I also got some specs for a potential Nikon D65 (nothing reliable at that point, but we all know something similar is coming soon):

- 12mp CMOS
    - 3fps
    - 9 AF-points CAM 850, 1 Cross type
    - 720p video
    - Live view
    - Dust reduction
    - PMA 2009 release
    partow، rezafh و heiran تشکر می‌کنند.

تاریخ عضویت
    January 2006
    محل سکونت
    Tehran & Karaj
    نوشته ها
    تشکر شده
    تشکر کرده

یک منبع مورد اعتماد ( برای بنده در این دنیای سایبر ) اطلاع داده است که Firmware جدید 5D Mark II در راه است و در طی هفته آینده منتشر می شود.

در این اصلاح علاوه بر مشکلات این دوربین قابلیت هایی هم به فیلمبرداری این دوربین اضافه می شود.همین طور مشکلاتی را در قسمت قفل آینه نیز بر طرف خواهد کرد.

همین منبع اطلاع داده است که فلاش جدید کانن با نام Speedlite 700 EX به زودی عرضه می شود.

مشخصات این فلاش:

* Higher Guide Number
    * 1.6, 1.3, 1.0 Crop Modes
    * Better Vertical Swivel
    * Metering from 10mm(EF-S)-250mm
    * Weather Sealed
    * New Battery Door

خبر دیگر از کانن اینکه در روز January 28th دوربین جدید کانن Rebel TSi/500D معرفی می شود.

کانن کانادا هم عنوان کرده است که امسال منتظر یک اتفاق خارق العاده به مناسبت 50 سال تولید SLR توسط کانن باشید.

امسال مصادف است با 50 ام سالگرد تولید اولین دوربین SLR که در سال 1959 عرضه شد.
    nmroshan، حسام، Mashhadi Vahid و 8 نفر دیگر تشکر می‌کنند.
    کاوه قبادی
    Exposure.ir

كاربر همراه partow آواتار ها
    تاریخ عضویت
    April 2008
    محل سکونت
    دزفول
    نوشته ها
    تشکر شده
    تشکر کرده

نقل قول نوشته اصلی توسط Kaveh Ghobadi نمایش پست ها
    خبر دیگر از کانن اینکه در روز January 28th دوربین جدید کانن Rebel TSi/500D معرفی می شود.

کانن کانادا هم عنوان کرده است که امسال منتظر یک اتفاق خارق العاده به مناسبت 50 سال تولید SLR توسط کانن باشید.

امسال مصادف است با 50 ام سالگرد تولید اولین دوربین SLR که در سال 1959 عرضه شد.
    عجب اوضاعی شده برای این دوربین نیامده مشخصات هم نوشته اند !!!:::big grin:::

15MP
    DIGIC 4
    3" VGA LCD
    3.5 fps
    100-3200 ISO
    9 point AF
    SD Card
    Liveview (with contrast AF)
    HDMI Out
    Movie Mode (With a form of AF?)

کد:
    http://www.northlight-images.co.uk/cameras/Canon_500D.html
    shabab تشکر می‌کند.
    مهدی پرتو
    Canon 50D / 18-55 / 55-250

كاربر جديد AliModami آواتار ها
    تاریخ عضویت
    November 2008
    محل سکونت
    Tehran
    نوشته ها
    تشکر شده
    تشکر کرده

جالب هم اینجاست که میگه قراره لنز 35L رو که کنون میخواست با 1Ds4 بیرون بده ، با همین دوربین میده بیرون .
    با این حساب 40D هم discontinued میشه و قیمت 50D به 1000 دلار می رسه .
    علی مدامی
    Canon EOS 50D
    Canon 24-105 EF - IS - USM

كاربر ويژه Mashhadi Vahid آواتار ها
    تاریخ عضویت
    November 2006
    محل سکونت
    Mashhad
    نوشته ها
    تشکر شده
    تشکر کرده

نقل قول نوشته اصلی توسط AliModami نمایش پست ها
    جالب هم اینجاست که میگه قراره لنز 35L رو که کنون میخواست با 1Ds4 بیرون بده ، با همین دوربین میده بیرون .
    با این حساب 40D هم discontinued میشه و قیمت 50D به 1000 دلار می رسه .
    چجوري و با چه حسابي؟
    چرا دوربيني مثل 500D بايد چنين تاثيري را روي 40D و 50D بگذارد؟ اينها در دو رده مختلف هستند.
    آن جمله معروف " اصولا" اين دو دوربين در يك كلاس نيستند" را فراموش نكنيد!!

Kaveh Ghobadi، Ali Shadi، Amir Tavakoli و 2 نفر دیگر تشکر می‌کنند.
    وحيد قديري راد

www.flickr.com/photos/ghadiri

تاریخ عضویت
    January 2006
    محل سکونت
    Tehran & Karaj
    نوشته ها
    تشکر شده
    تشکر کرده

چند وقت پیش خبر داده بودم که قرار است یک لپ تاپ جنجالی از سونی ارائه شود.

مثل اینکه جاسوسان سایت engadget دو روز قبل از معرفی رسمی توانسته اند قبل از بیرون انداخته شدن توسط ماموران غرفه سونی در نمایشگاه CES یک عکس از این محصول جدید بگیرند.

نام این سری که با حرف P مشخص می شود Portable است.یک لپ تاپ کوچک و جمع جور و با قیمت زیر 1000 دلار.

هنوز اخباری از مشخصات اش منتشر نشده و باید 2 روز دیگر صبر کرد.

http://www.engadget.com/2009/01/06/s...able-revealed/
    حسام، farhad44، Amir Tavakoli و 5 نفر دیگر تشکر می‌کنند.
    کاوه قبادی
    Exposure.ir

كاربر جديد AliModami آواتار ها
    تاریخ عضویت
    November 2008
    محل سکونت
    Tehran
    نوشته ها
    تشکر شده
    تشکر کرده

نقل قول نوشته اصلی توسط Mashhadi Vahid نمایش پست ها
    چجوري و با چه حسابي؟
    چرا دوربيني مثل 500D بايد چنين تاثيري را روي 40D و 50D بگذارد؟ اينها در دو رده مختلف هستند.
    آن جمله معروف " اصولا" اين دو دوربين در يك كلاس نيستند" را فراموش نكنيد!!

کد:
    http://www.canonrumors.com/category/photography/canon-500d/
    وحید جون رستش اینو خود منم نفهمیدم که چرا قیمت این باید رو 40D و 50D تاثیر میذاره. لینک مطلبی رو که از اونجا اینو دیدم برات گذاشتم .
    اگه پایین صفحه رو ببینی نوشته شده که :
    Lenses
    There will be 2 lens announcements. One of them will not be the 35L, that’s being held for the 1Ds4 launch in the fall.

The 40D will also be discontinued by this time and the 50D will come in around the $1000 mark. This will again leave a gaping price point in Canon’s lineup. The source didn’t say there would be a camera added to the lineup beyond the replacements, It just looks like there could be…. again.
    علی مدامی
    Canon EOS 50D
    Canon 24-105 EF - IS - USM

صفحه 97 از 689 نخستنخست ... 47 87 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 107 147 197 597 ... آخرینآخرین

مجوز های ارسال و ویرایش

• شما نمیتوانید موضوع جدیدی ارسال کنید
  • شما امکان ارسال پاسخ را ندارید
  • شما نمیتوانید فایل پیوست در پست خود ضمیمه کنید
  • شما نمیتوانید پست های خود را ویرایش کنید
  •